Comprehensive Financial Planning
Stop researching and start getting answers. I’m here for the long term to help you plan as your life and work situation changes.
Comprehensive financial planning is something that everyone can benefit from. While you can spend hours researching some of this stuff on your own, you have a day job that keeps you busy. It’s much easier to consult a certified expert than to wade through mountains of news articles. We provide our clients peace of mind by providing a road map for moving your finances forward and we answer all your questions along the way.
Some additional benefits of working with an advisor are that we’ll find ways to help you:
1) Make more money by optimizing your investments, account types, and cash. 2) Save money by making sure you’re not overpaying for fees, insurance or debt. 3) Avoid making costly behavioral mistakes with your finances.
We can also help you spot issues that you might not be thinking about at all. There is no one-size-fits all approach. The recommendations you receive from North Financial will be customized based on your values around money and reflect your own unique goals and priorities.
- A comprehensive financial plan that provides an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses
- Written, easy-to-understand action steps. Recommendations that are in your best interest with no product sales or commission (we are fee-only fiduciaries)
- Financial goal setting, scenario analysis, and help with making financial decisions
- Net worth analysis/tracking as a barometer to see how you’re doing
- A summary of your income, cash flows and budget including any necessary recommendations
- Retirement projection(s) based on your goals
- Access to your own financial planning dashboard to help visualize your progress
- Assistance with planning when and how much to invest, and in what type of account based on your goals and needs
- An asset allocation recommendation for retirement and non-retirement accounts
- Identification of strategies that could optimize your financial position, including those related to tax-advantaged accounts and debt
- Career planning and brainstorming as it relates to your finances
- A review of your estate planning documents, employee benefits, and insurance policies and recommendations for adjustments if necessary
- Referral to other professionals if needed, such as CPAs, insurance brokers, or attorneys, to assist with implementation
- Unlimited virtual/email follow-up as needed while engaged as your financial planner
Business owner or want to become one? Check out our business planning services.
What’s not included?
This service includes only financial planning services, not investment management. While we do provide investment analysis and asset allocation recommendations for your accounts, with this service, you’re responsible for executing investment recommendations and trades on your own with assistance from us. We do not provide hot tips or stock picking advice. If you’re interested in having us manage your assets and execute transactions and rebalancing on your behalf, check out our Investment Management Services.
What’s the financial planning process about?
We’ll work to get to know you and gather data to understand your full financial life. Then we’ll work on analyzing your unique situation and providing easy-to-understand recommendations. We’ll also be there to help you implement the advice and monitor your progress and growth going forward.
Who’s this for?
- Working professionals who are interested in having a personal finance expert get to know them to provide customized advice and help them make big and small financial decisions.
- Those who desire to dream bigger for themselves professionally and financially and want help to get there.
- Those who may be overwhelmed by news and information, some of which often provide contradictory advice.
- Those who want a big picture view of their finances as well as specific action steps to help them achieve financial freedom or get through a big life change.
- Those who want to work with an unbiased, fee-only fiduciary who acts in your best interest
What’s the cost?
|$2,000 per person is due upfront and the rest can be made in monthly payments of $275. Starting in the second year, fees are $3,300 per year, which may continue to be paid in monthly installments of $275.|
*Annual update of your financial plan including portfolio review, net worth analysis and retirement projection.
*Someone who knows you and your situation and can help you make decisions anytime life changes arises throughout the year.
|Up to 3 meetings per year, plus unlimited virtual follow-up while engaged as your financial planner|
Note that if you just need help with one particular issue, we have a starter package that includes one mini financial planning session for $699.
Want to discuss one-on-one?
Everyone starts with a no-commitment free 30 minute consultation to discuss your situation.