Work With Me + Gain Financial Clarity
I offer individualized financial planning for women and those exploring entrepreneurship. We can talk about a specific challenge or design a comprehensive financial plan together.
I am a small business owner, so I know what you are facing.
I used to work for large financial services companies but started my own business several years ago. I fully understand the challenges and pressures of being a successful business owner. I help budding entrepreneurs design a business that will be successful and offer flexibility and freedom. We’ll work together to maximize your chance of success
Here’s what you can expect when you work with me:
You’ll always receive a clear summary of recommendations of what the next steps are.
Virtual Meeting Options
For your convenience, I use virtual screen sharing and video conference software for our meetings. I have a paperless office and work using secure online portals. Your information is safe with me.
All the recommendations I make will be customized to reflect your goals and priorities.
Working with a fee-only advisor means you’ll receive unbiased advice. Fee-only means that you pay for my expertise, guidance and support, not for commissions or sales. All of my fees are transparent and defined upfront. I don’t receive any kickbacks for products or recommendations, so you will never have to sit through sales presentations when working with me. When I provide advice, it’s because I think it’s the right fit to help you achieve your goals.
Mini Financial Planning Session
- One 60-90 minute session
- Answer questions and give you peace of mind related to one financial topic
- Summary of recommendations via email
- If you’re not ready to work through a comprehensive plan, this is a great option for jumpstarting immediate action on a pressing financial issue
- LEARN MORE
Comprehensive Financial Plan
- Comprehensive financial planning document which includes recommendations on issues unique to your situation including credit and debt, large purchase planning, employee benefits, insurance, retirement, investing, budgeting and cash flow.
- A plan delivery meeting (either in person or virtual) to discuss the plan, answer your questions, and review action steps.
- Unlimited email support and help when questions come up or new situations arise for six months after entering into the contract.
- To make comprehensive financial planning more budget-friendly, we charge $1,750 of the fee upfront per person (i.e. $3,500 for couples) and the rest may be paid in 5 monthly installments of $250.
- If you desire annual updates to your plan and want someone on-call to answer your questions throughout the year, you can continue the service at the rate of $3,000 per year, which may be paid in monthly installments of $250.
- LEARN MORE
Investment Management Services
- Take the guesswork out of choosing your funds and asset allocation. We will invest your funds in a customized low-cost index fund asset allocation based on goals, time horizon and risk tolerance.
- Assistance with planning when and how much to invest, and in what type of account based on your goals and needs.
- Save time by outsourcing regular monitoring, dividend reinvestment, and rebalancing of your portfolio so you stay on track.
- Tax optimization for non-retirement accounts.
- If you have more than $400,000 to invest with North Financial we include comprehensive financial planning services. Otherwise you must pay for comprehensive financial planning separately.
- LEARN MORE