Dealing with a specific financial struggle or decision? Save time and headache and book a mini financial planning session. Let us help you think through the decision-making process related to one financial topic of your choosing. Examples of appropriate questions we can tackle during a mini financial planning session include:
- Should I buy or rent my home?
- What mortgage can I afford?
- How do I know when I have a big enough cash cushion to leave my job to start a business?
- What steps should I take now to make sure I’m planning a sustainable and successful business?
- Which employee benefits should I choose?
- What’s a good emergency fund level?
- Where should I park my cash?
- Should I pay down debt or save more?
- How can I create a budget that doesn’t require a lot of work on my part?
- I just (choose one) <got a new job> <received a bonus> <received an inheritance/gift>, what adjustments should I make to my budget?
- How do I set and prioritize my financial goals?
- One 60-90 minute meeting with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Meet virtually (via video conference)
- Ability to book and pay online
- Summary of unbiased, easy-to-understand recommendations via email
- Recommendations that are in your best interest with no product sales or commission (we are fee-only fiduciaries)
What’s not included?
Since there’s not enough time during these short sessions to do analysis or projections we cannot provide advice, analysis or recommendations related to your investment choices or retirement projections. If you need this, check out our comprehensive financial planning services.
Who’s this for?
- Young professionals and new grads facing one of the above listed financial decisions
- If you’re not ready to work through a comprehensive plan, this is a great option for jumpstarting immediate action on a pressing financial issue
- You may book multiple sessions if you want help with more than one of the above mentioned issues. Each decision is a separate meeting.
What’s the cost?
$599 for each session paid via electronic ACH through my online payment system