Save time and headache. Get the answers to a specific financial struggle or decision. We’ll have time to tackle one or two of these questions during a session:
- Should I buy or rent my home?
- What mortgage can I afford?
- How do I know when I have a big enough cash cushion to leave my job to start a business?
- Which employee benefits should I choose?
- What’s a good emergency fund level?
- Where should I park my cash?
- Should I pay down debt or save more?
- How can I create a budget that doesn’t require a lot of work on my part?
- I just (choose one) <got a new job> <received a bonus>, what adjustments should I make to my budget?
- How do I set and prioritize my financial goals?
- One 60-90 minute meeting with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- For convenience, the meeting will be held virtually (via video conference with screen sharing)
- Ability to book and pay online
- Summary of unbiased, easy-to-understand recommendations via email
- Recommendations that are in your best interest with no product sales or commission (we are fee-only fiduciaries)
What’s not included?
Since there’s not enough time during these short sessions to do analysis or projections we cannot provide advice, analysis or recommendations related to your investment choices or retirement projections. If you need this, check out our comprehensive financial planning services.
Who’s this for?
- Young professionals and new grads facing one of the above listed financial decisions
- If you’re not ready to work through a comprehensive plan, this is a great option for jumpstarting immediate action on a pressing financial issue
- You may book multiple sessions if you want help with more than one of the above mentioned issues. Each decision is a separate meeting.
What’s the cost?
$699 for each session paid via electronic ACH through my online payment systemBook Now